Friday, November 13, 2009

Social Issue: Laughs are Infinite

In my photograph, there are two girls in a young age. They are on the end of the slide at a park. The picture shows that they are glad to be together, on such a beautiful day. They are two sisters laughing, enjoying there free-time, and also shows how much her big sister cares for her by holding the little girl side. The flowers in the background means that the day was bright, fresh, and pretty.

My photograph means that laughs never end. You can be sad, angry or depressed but someone or something can enlighten your day. This relates to me because when I get sad or angry, I can just go outside and see other many things that enlighten my day. A person is a great example, my brother is the one I go to when I need help. We might have out ups and downs but he will always be there for me, as well as I'll be too.


2 comments:

Miss Cook said...

I like your issue. I think its kind of beautiful. I like that it is positive, and yet strong. I like your combination of flowers and smiling girls. Well done.

Miss Cook said...

Chrisna your artwork is improving. I really love your blog header and your social issue. You put effort into your projects and it shows. Your evaluations need a little more work though. Keep pushing your expression!